Monday, October 18, 2010

a little bit of everything ...

i've been so busy lately i haven't updated at all ... i've been reading everyone's blogs but i haven't had a chance to comment (so sorry! i'll be doing that this week!) so ... what's been going on ...?

i had my 31 week ultrasound on the 8th ... it went really well. they're going to let me attempt to make it until 39 weeks before they induce me. he wasn't breach anymore and it looked like the placenta previa was almost completely gone. he's still itty bitty and weighed 3 pounds 3 oz that day! but due to all of that they don't think i'm going to need a c section. :-D and my blood sugars are much lower, which the dr. is much happier about, lol.

diabetes wise things are looking pretty good. i'm still trying to check my blood sugar about every 1 1/2 hours to every 2 hours, which i'm great at during the week but on weekends i have a tendency to not follow the best schedule.

on the 9th we all (mom, dad, sister, her friend, brother1, brother1 gf, brother2, brother2 gf, myself, and big t) went to my cousin's wedding. it was almost a 3 hour drive one way but it was a nice wedding and the reception was beautiful.

and now for the fun stuff ... i'm still signed up to do the sugar bolus for the 1st week in dec!!! i'm super excited about it and i'm still working with some people for more items to use in the giveaway. so far i have some pretty fun stuff to use and i can't wait til it gets closer so that i can do a review on the awesome products and then give them to all of you!!!

and last but not least --- pictures ...



















7 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME PICTURES :) You're so cute!!!! I'm looking forward to the Sugar Bolus....and meeting that cutie in a few weeks :)

vivian said...

morning glory! though I'm sure it will no longer be morning when you read this! HOpe you have a perfect day! tell big Torry I said hello darling!
love mom!

Unknown said...

YAY for the Sugar Bolus!

I agree with Wendy, you do look too cute and I am so glad your pregancy is going well.

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Happy to hear the pregnancy is going well! You look great!

Looking forward to your sugar bolus!

Meri said...

What a beautiful picture of your baby!

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog last week. I'm glad I found you, and can't wait for your sugar bolus!

Unknown said...

very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Click here for Socks for diabetics

Generic Levitra said...

Great Post and Nice Article.I like it.Thanks for sharing.