Wednesday, October 27, 2010

we had a baby its a boy!


ok ok ok i'm lying ... we haven't had the baby yet but it was funny to say lol. we had our first nst on the 22nd. the dr came in the room to tell us how we have the most active little boy and that he looks perfect. we have a little over 5 weeks left until they induce me and a little over 6 weeks left until my due date. of course we haven't set anything up yet, had every intention to this past weekend but i ended up spending the weekend throwing up, yay. so now it's on to getting everything ready for the little guy. blood sugars are good. baby's good. big t's good. yay.

8 comments:

George said...

You totally got me! LOL

Unknown said...

Yep, you got me too!!!

vivian said...

and I was thinking.. what on earth is she talking about.. I was afraid you had gotten a pet of some sort!

Meri said...

You had me. I'm so glad everything is going well! Boys rock!

Jamie said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! I hope next weekend will include much less time throwing up (at the very least).

Hallie Addington said...

Congrats on your upcoming new addition! Glad to have found your blog... I have a little D Princess, myself...and we BOTH LOVE PINK!

sweetmystery6 said...

head over to my new blog - sweetmystery6.blogspot.com

obat diabetes said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! pengobatan diabetes